RODIN'D!
Beautiful day today. the best since I've arrived. If you sat outside today you could even have got a tan! :) Spent the morning reading the paper in the sunshine then went off to see the Rodin exibition at the Royal Academy. I've been a fan of Rodin for a while now, I saw a bronze cast of the thinker in Mexico city, but after today I can safely say that I am a MASSIVE fan. His scultures left me floored it was like Monet * 911! So emotive! I really can't describe the impact they had on me. Streetsy you would have loved it! and it was just room after room of sculptures and drawings!! I was exhausted from trying to pay attention to everything but it was fantastic. I could happily spend a week in there sketching and staring.
So this is definately one of the highlights of my London trip after my birthday I would say it's next best.


wtf?

"Gates of hell you say? I'll be going this way then...."

So this is definately one of the highlights of my London trip after my birthday I would say it's next best.


wtf?

"Gates of hell you say? I'll be going this way then...."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home