LONDON!
I've made a terrible mistake.... haha! Just kidding :D
Well, I am finally here. Sorry I've been so slack on the blog but have just been trying to take everything and enjoy. Will get some pic's up very soon though and be posting more regularly so stay tuned!!
So London is VERY COOL! I am really loving it so far. Been walking around the city with Catherine and just been blown away by pretty much everything! It's fucking cool! Even the weather has lived up to expectations rain EVERY day!! haha. But it's cool you just turn your back for 5 mins and when you look again it's sunny. I swear it's like you are living in a Spike Jonze film or something and there is a timelapse animation outside.
Anyway I'm really excited about being here and seeing what happens next, as Taj Burrow once said:
"how good is this!"
Well, I am finally here. Sorry I've been so slack on the blog but have just been trying to take everything and enjoy. Will get some pic's up very soon though and be posting more regularly so stay tuned!!
So London is VERY COOL! I am really loving it so far. Been walking around the city with Catherine and just been blown away by pretty much everything! It's fucking cool! Even the weather has lived up to expectations rain EVERY day!! haha. But it's cool you just turn your back for 5 mins and when you look again it's sunny. I swear it's like you are living in a Spike Jonze film or something and there is a timelapse animation outside.
Anyway I'm really excited about being here and seeing what happens next, as Taj Burrow once said:
"how good is this!"

3 Comments:
continue the food-club tradition and get yer-self down to the Borough Food Markets and find the Scallop stall - http://www.boroughmarket.org.uk/aboutus.html
then go grab a curry down at Brick-lane and also check out the famous 24 hour Brick Lane Bagel shop ( go the hot salt-beef and mustard bagel ) best expeirienced after a night drinking in one of the oh-so-trendy bars in the area. I wanna see a fat mexican when I reach London. . . .
shut up gobo!
all those joints closed down in the 80s
I wish someone would close you down Brokeback girl!! Havn't you got a line-dance you should be at?
Post a Comment
<< Home