the end of Antarctica....
Today is my last day on Happy Feet.
So long ice, snow and penguins I'm off to London! HAHA! ....(ice and snow we'll probably catch up there.)
It's been an amazing 3 1/2 years here at Animal. Met heaps of great people and learnt sooo much it's ridiculous. So just wanted to say thanks to all my mates and everyone who has made it worth while, especially the "quadrant scum" (pic: left to right: gibo, weighty, pabs, jimmy) for keeping me laughing through it all. To paraphrase a misquotation from gibo: "I regret everything". Rest in peace quadrant....
So long ice, snow and penguins I'm off to London! HAHA! ....(ice and snow we'll probably catch up there.)
It's been an amazing 3 1/2 years here at Animal. Met heaps of great people and learnt sooo much it's ridiculous. So just wanted to say thanks to all my mates and everyone who has made it worth while, especially the "quadrant scum" (pic: left to right: gibo, weighty, pabs, jimmy) for keeping me laughing through it all. To paraphrase a misquotation from gibo: "I regret everything". Rest in peace quadrant....

3 Comments:
I find this Blog both misleading and offensive. I, nor anyone I have known, have ever knowingly been part of a 'quadrant', a 'trident' or any other geometricly descriptive area.
You sir, shall be hearing from my lawyer.
You can be replaced Gibo... with The King!!
It's global warming, your ice cubes never had a chance!
Post a Comment
<< Home